PANERA FRESH DOUGH FACILITY DOUGH PACKER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Skills and training to reach your potential
- Paid time off, 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
- Safety shoe reimbursement
Our Packers are the masters of order readiness
As a Packer, you are responsible for accurately putting together cafe orders of our craveable fresh dough and produce.
As a Packer at Panera’s Fresh Dough Facility, your job is to:
- Loading cabinets full of our raw dough and combining with fresh produce orders
- Work in refrigerated area
- Assist with unload of cabinets from trailers
- Follow rigorous procedures to ensure consistently delicious products.
- Ensure a safe, clean working environment that follows the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team.
This job is for you if:
- You love working with food.
- You like the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing a job well done each day.
- You want to help make the signature products of a beloved brand.
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You’re a self-starter who can meet goals with limited supervision.
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work hard and laugh often.
- You’re committed to food safety and health safety.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Successful employment experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety of production tasks
- Preferred: Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting that had an emphasis on quality, process control, and safety
You must meet these requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Food manufacturing experience
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, and holidays depending on business needs
You must meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Able to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Able to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight. (Lifting up to 50lbs. and pushing of carts up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required.)
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper extremities.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of dough and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action EmployerChandler FDF