Local Class A CDL Driver
Panera Bread is hiring Local Class A CDL Drivers to deliver fresh dough and produce to our cafes daily
- Benefits eligible Day 1- Medical, Dental, Vision and More
- No ramps or two wheelers!! Offload/load with Liftgate equipped 48’ reefer trailer
- No pallets/No digging for orders!
- Home Every Day
- Evening Dispatch times
- 8-10 stops per shift
- Deliver 363 days per year
- Safety Bonus
- 401(k) with company match- no vesting wait!
- 2 week of Paid Time Off in Year 1
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
- Minimum 6 months of verifiable, accident-free CDL-A Tractor-Trailer driving experience
- Ability to obtain 1 year DOT Medical Card
- Successfully complete post-offer, pre-employment driving and background check
- Able to stand, walk, squat and sit for long periods of time
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight (Occasional pushing of cabinets weighing up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required)
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper extremities
- Please note that the work environment requires a tolerance to variations in temperature and exposure to food products, as well as the ability to navigate both indoor and outdoor environments with a wide range of weather conditions and surfaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action EmployerFranklin FDF