Are you tired of restaurant management jobs that expect 60+ hours per week and no chance for a weekend off? Are you sick of having to beg for a requested day off. You will love how our managers have a work-life balance that focuses on compensation AND your important life activities. Our managers get…
- 47 hours per week versus 60-70 hours
- One weekend off per month so you can plan all your fun activities
- 2 days off in a row weekly
Our employees love working at Panera Bread! Customers and co-workers will become your Panera family. At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. Make it yours!
Our guests have come to expect fresh food, within a clean, warm and welcoming environment and exceptional service all led by our management team. Our managers are strong team players and have responsibilities ranging from customer satisfaction to financial accountability to leading a diversified bakery-cafe team. They are committed to continuous learning and inspiring their team to have fun while generating a high level of productivity and customer service.
Experience and Skills:
The Panera Bread recipe for our qualified leaders include:
- First and foremost, the ability to communicate with great interpersonal and customer skills including being able to inspire, motivate and to foster a culture of creating warmth for our guests and employees, making all feel a sense of belonging.
- Take ownership over their own growth to thrive.
- Accepting direct responsibility for the overall financial health of a restaurant, including labor and food costs.
- A passion for upholding industry leading operational policies and safety standards.
All full-time managers receive a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k), and paid vacations and holidays.
We invest in your career with development plans for all levels of leadership so you’ll have a place to rise to your greatest potential.