PANERA CAFE CATERING LEAD
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly increase based on performance
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance vacation & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team
PANERA CAFE CATERING LEAD
Our Catering Lead brings Panera to the community :
As a Catering Lead at Panera, you are key to the success of our catering business. You help customers plan and select great Panera food for their events, you support their questions and needs, and you make sure their food is delivered when and how they need it.
As a Catering Lead at Panera, you are asked to:
- Own the success of our catering operations.
- Communicate with and support our catering customers.
- Manage the production of catering orders.
- Personally deliver orders to customer events.
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You have great communications skills..
- You love working with people.
- You’re a self-starter who can meet goals with limited supervision.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You have your own vehicle that you can use for delivering orders, and you have an acceptable driving record.
- You have food or retail experience (preferred but not required).
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work hard and laugh often.
- You’re committed to food safety and health safety.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
(Note: Food service/retail experience not required.)
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: – Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you’ll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer606032 Effingham, IL - Damron Court