PANERA CAFE ASSOCIATE: BAKER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly increase based on performance
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
We wouldn’t be Panera without our Bakers.
We’re not just Panera, we’re Panera Bread—and it’s our Bakers who keep us stocked with the delicious pastries and fresh breads we’re known for. Come be the heart and soul of our entire cafe.
As a Baker at Panera, your job is to:
- Bake all the fresh bread and pastries your cafe needs each day.
- Maintain our high standards for flavor and quality, using 100% real ingredients.
- Perform stocking, food prep, cleaning, and sanitation tasks as needed.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team.
This job is for you if:
- You love baking, even if you’re a beginner. (4 weeks of training provided)
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You’re a self-starter who can meet goals with limited supervision.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work hard and laugh often.
- You’re committed to food safety and health safety.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You’re passionate about our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking risks
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career—whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you’ll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer601281 Royal Oak, MI - Woodward Avenue