- Demonstrate dedication to ensuring maximum member experience satisfaction.
- Consistently strive for and achieve outstanding member service while consistently meeting and/or exceeding key performance standards.
- Promote enthusiasm for fitness and the OTF brand by assisting new members to embark on their fitness journey.
Your day-to-day will be spent:
- Cultivating genuine, experience-focused connections with members and guests, including but not limited to--answering questions, resolving concerns, and ongoing outreach with members and guests regarding membership status.
- Ensuring a friendly, helpful, and inclusive experience for all members and guests.
- Delivering an exceptional and versatile sales and service experience to all members and guests– generating inspiration that leads to fitness goal pursuit with our community.
- Demonstrating a commitment to ensuring a safe and clean studio environment for members and guests.
We’re ready for YOU to join our team if you are:
- Positive, genuine, and passionate – self-motivated, eager to learn, enjoy interacting, helping others and sincerely care about the well-being of others.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and are customer service focused with a willingness to deliver above and beyond levels of service as well as eager to seek opportunities to develop and contribute valuably.
- You have 1+ years of related experience in a similar role.
Pay: $12-14.00/Hour plus commissions
Job Type: Variable Hour Employee – Part-time & Full-time hours available
Hours per week: 20-40, 25 or more preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for advancement! We strive to develop our teams within, and our goal is to offer our OTF rockstars long term career opportunities.
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Casual/Fitness Dress-code
- Flexible schedule
- 401K Plan
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Other supplemental plans available
- Potential for PTO benefits and medical insurance after initial measurement period
Diversity Commitment Statement: "The presence and influence of Diversity & Inclusion within Orangetheory Fitness Afterburn is not just a vital and ethical standard to maintain but a powerful confluence and mandatory action. We strive to create an atmosphere free of prejudice and discrimination where all voices can be heard and where diversity can be recognized as an asset rather than an obstacle. Our mission is to coach and train our team to be inclusive and accepting of our differences. We believe that in order to affect the change that we want to see in the world, it begins with how we, Orangetheory Fitness Afterburn, are committed to creating workplace equity and diversity while cultivating, fostering, and protecting a culture of inclusion and acceptance."
Disclaimers: This employment opportunity is with one of the largest independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness Franchise.
- Young Fitness 3 participates in the federal government's E-Verify Program
- Young Fitness 3 provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- Young Fitness 3 is an Employment-at-Will Employer
Jobs That Make a Real Difference
Orangetheory is a science-based, full-body workout that uses technology to measure performance so members can prove they are improving. In a 60-minute class, led by a highly trained and certified coach, members target at least twelve minutes in the Orange Zone to raise their heart rate and charge up metabolism. The result is an increase in calorie burn post-workout, backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). After twelve minutes of hard work in the Orange Zone, your body burns additional calories as you recover over the next 24 hours.
For us, physical fitness transcends weight loss and bikini season. Fitness is a way of life -- in fact, our brand purpose is to help people live longer, more vibrant lives. When we help our members to put in the work at our studios, they will experience benefits in their day-to-day. They will be physically stronger, but beyond that, they will notice improvements to their mood, cognition, sleep, and overall happiness and quality of life. This workout actually changes your body at the cellular level and has been known to help members through disease, chronic illness, depression, and even heartbreak and the loss of loved ones. They’ll simply have the energy to play with their grandchildren, run a 5K, or go hiking. When we can help our members to take care of their body and mind, amazing things can happen. More Orangetheory, More LIFE.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Orangetheory is committed to encouraging, facilitating and upholding an environment centered on diversity, equity and inclusion across every facet of the Orangetheory brand. We will work to create a sustainable culture that supports a healthy space for learning and growing, valuing and empowering every employee, inspiring a diverse franchise network, and uplifting the members and communities we serve. Click here to see more about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Orangetheory.