Monza site is a world class contract manufacturing facility, specialized in aseptic injectable drugs. Joining more than 1000 colleagues on site, the selected candidate will experience a smart, driven, and fast-growing environment.
You will join the Practical Process Improvement (PPI) team, tasked to promote lean principles and operational excellence best practices across all functions, driving the company's committment to excellence. Specifically each PPI Specialist will be responsaible for:
In this position you will leverage your OpEx background to put Lean principles into practice and use your relationship skills to help colleagues across the company in implementing continuous improvement initiatives. In this role you will enjoy a great visibility and access to all internal functions, with the possibility to experience multiple lateral growth path both in Monza and in the broader Thermo Fisher network.Requirements:
- Supporting implementation of PPI Business System to drive continuous improvement through Operational Excellence and Lean Transformation.
- Spreading PPI culture with specific trainings and engagement activities.
- Running continuous improvement activities as Just Do Its, kaizens and projects,
- Find, develop and implement new opportunities in order to reach PPI saving target to sustain revenue targets.
- Leading by example, embodying our core values and committment to excellence
- Developing his professional profile in order to be ready and prepared in the future to cover a different position in the organization.
- MsC in Management Engineering (preferred)
- Good problem solving and excellent team working attitude
- Good English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles (a previous experience in a similar role is strongly preferred)
- A previous experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing process is preferred
- Ability to promote change and partner with different functions and seniority levels.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that empowers your development. We have created an inclusive, global environment that values the power of diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences to drive speed, productivity, innovation, and growth. With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.