Walmart Wyoming, OH
About the Job
- Communicates with individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coordinates and schedules safety-related events and programs (for example, driver safety awards, safety training, driver physicals)
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes receiving/billing documentation and reports
- Processes incoming freight for receiving
- Provides administrative support
- Provides operational support to stores/clubs
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including six months experience with 10-key data entry OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including 6 months experience with 10-key data entry
Additional Preferred Qualifications
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.