Creative Designer w/Video/Motion Graphics Skills
About the Job
THE JOB / Creative Designer with Video/Motion Graphics skills
Our Creative Solution's team at Octagon is seeking a talented creative designer with video/motion graphics skills who is an idea generator, manages projects from creation to completion, achieves high standards of work product, and has the ability to incorporate all forms of digital media in work output.
Ideal candidates are comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while helping our clients and Octagon tell their compelling, powerful stories.
In this opportunity, you work closely with the Creative Solution's team to assist multiple sport and entertainment divisions with their client or potential client creative materials, which may include presentations, logos, one-pager websites, social media artwork, sizzle reels and other short forms of video/motion graphics. If you have a strong background in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects, plus other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite - this role could be for you.
Portfolio is required with resume/application.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a visual storyteller with a Bachelor's degree and/or 1 years of professional experience in creative design and video/motion graphics
- You have an impressive portfolio and demo reel demonstrating knowledge in video and motion graphics
- You have expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- You have a strong sense of composition, typography, and color
- You are passionate about details; a problem solver with strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, and an ability to adhere to deadlines
- You have experience working independently and/or with a team on multiple competing tasks and demands
- You have a knack for being able to prioritize and run multiple ongoing projects
- You are thrilled by innovation
- You are able to provide and receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- You have the ability to create high quality content with short deadlines and minimal instruction
THE WORK YOU'LL DO
- Work with the Creative Solution's team and clients to build/create innovative designs and video content from inception to completion
- Put together exciting and engaging social media posts which may include client short video reels
- Advising on and addressing client feedback in an efficient manner
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects in various stages of production
- Assist in establishing internal creative and production processes
- Providing creative input and collaborating throughout the entire production process
- Knowledge of Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook video and any other social-based upload and sharing efforts
- Equalize sounds for interviews and podcasts
- Assist the team in managing, organizing and archiving projects and media
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn't do it for you, and it shouldn't, let's take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That's where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.