Account Dir, Virtual Experiences
About the Job
THE JOB / Account Director, Virtual Experiences
We are looking for a creative, experienced and highly motivated Virtual Experiences Producer to create digital content and deliver live stream events for a financial services client. As the Account Director, you will work across a global account and various sponsorship passion categories. The ideal person will lead event production and coordinate the project management of over 20 virtual experiences throughout the year. You will be responsible for leading all project phases from concept ideation to post production.
Someone in this role will need to be very organized and have precise attention to detail. There are often multiple events in development at once. We need a producer who has experience working with a wide range of online platforms/virtual event software who can incorporate new technology into live events to amplify our consumer engagement.
Are you interested in working in a team environment with a diverse group of people from different countries and cultural backgrounds? Great! This position is just that- it will also require some travel.
THE WORK YOU'LL DO
- Handle all elements of virtual experiences and traditional video production projects from experiential concepting to post production
- Drive the content and development process by leading the planning and execution of virtual events across multiple passion categories
- Produce and direct live stream and pre-taped consumer facing experiences utilizing sponsorship assets. (e.g. culinary classes, ambassador meet & greets and lessons from professional athletes)
- Produce and direct internal B2B conferences for C-Level executives leveraging experiential concepts to add value to the events
- Run virtual event platform production and design
- Build and manage event budgets, run of shows and timelines
- Lead pre-event rehearsals with client participation
- Collaborate closely with the Creative department on client needs for additional content capture, production and creative needs
- Integrate virtual technology into sponsorship events to create a hybrid model improving attendee engagement
- Stay current and often ahead of the curve on virtual events, design and production trends
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 7 years' experience in producing live/virtual events and video/content editing including webinars, webcasts and virtual conferences
- Knowledge of technical and logistical aspects of production
- Experience and knowledge of the limitations and abilities of various virtual event and streaming platforms (e.g. Zoom, Teams, WebEx)
- Experience with streaming to social channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook Live, YouTube), RTMP destinations and online streaming platforms (e.g. StreamYard)
- Sophisticated experience with broadcast encoders (vMix, Wirecast & OBS)
- Experience managing event teams and producing live streams
- Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time and prioritizing work based on designated timeframes
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly and understand workflow processes
- Ability to collaborate with multiple partners and demonstrate positive relationship building skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Spanish proficiency preferred
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn't do it for you, and it shouldn't, let's take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That's where we come into play.
At Octagon, we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com . This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.