Obstetrician / Gynecologist
About the Job
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Childrens Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver a Trusted Network of Caring, and our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters our system will receive the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost.
We are seeking to hire an OBGYN for an outpatient practice in the Hackettstown area of New Jersey.
The practice is located in the rustic and scenic Hackettstown with hiking trails and parks. The services provided at the practice includeObstetrics, Infertility, Osteoporosis, GYN surgery, Wellness Care, Gynecology, Family Planning, Menopause, and minimally invasive surgeries in office. We have two additional providers at the clinic and a dedicated team of mid-level providers. The clinic is supported with all of the necessary services as they relate to education classes and breast feeding support groups.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits packageand competitive salary
- Work in establishedpractice
- CME & TuitionReimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
- Carefor women of all ages, including pregnancy-related care, at the highest possible level.
- Manageand build a practice
- Deliveries at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ
- Developencourage and support programmatic development and initiatives including but not limited to service line development.
- Provideleadership and direction through committee participation, policy and protocol development
- Maintainadequate CME credits to fulfill the requirements of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Hospital Medical Staff by-laws and Department rules and regulations.
- New or Experienced Physicians
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.