Concierge Independent Living- Guest Relations
About the Job
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:Job Description Summary
The Concierge will help residents with daily or specialty needs, such as clerical services, organizing transportation services to and from the campus, as well as appointment scheduling and will be available to help residents with personal responsibilities that may be difficult to achieve such as postal services, purchases, personal shopping, or laundry services. The Concierge will assist residents by creating a welcoming and engaged community, with each resident involved and connected. The overall goal is to eliminate boredom and loneliness.
Role and Responsibilities
- Wellbeing checks
- Making sure meal service is ready, be on hand to assist, greet the residents, solve any concerns
- Schedule transportation, for personal and plan group outings (make suggests, collect ideas from the residents, coordinate ticket purchase, transportation, etc.)
- Daily updates on campus activities, reminders as needed
- Start movies, games, exercise with the residents, plan and make happy hour fun.
- Sunday Brunch as well as other event RSVP's
- Technology assistance
- Bake cookies, brownies, or other snacks in the common areas, and or plan pitch ins. (Food events are popular)
- Family call and or responding to family concerns, questions.
- Cleaning by pulling trash, cleaning bathrooms as needed. Keep common areas clean, furniture in place etc.
- Take pictures, post on social media, promote the lifestyle
- Coordinate volunteers and or paid instructors as requested by residents. (Tia Chi, Yoga, massages, etc.)
- Introduce residents to one another, create a neighborhood feel.
- Plan and create activity schedule.
- Coordinate activities with other departments as necessary.
- High School graduate or its equivalency
- Experience in Conflict Resolution
- Must have knowledge of the nature of the care we provide to residents
- Must have proven ability to maintain professional conduct and confidentiality in the care of residents
- Must have a valid driver's license and a Motor Vehicle Record that is free of any major traffic violations for the past three years, and be able to operate a mini van or large sedan vehicle.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and direction
- Professional ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Work successfully and expeditiously in an environment with constant change
- Ability to maintain a positive and cheerful attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid computer skills with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong customer service and phone skills