Temporary Dietary Worker
Northwell Health New York, NY
About the Job
As a Dietary Worker you will prepare and set up work area to properly serve customers for breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
- Portions and serves food to customers.
- Prepares sandwiches, salad items, and desserts.
- Prepares workstation, providing station with food and utensils.
- Maintains daily leftover and temperature logs for refrigerator and food items.
- Maintains inventory of items by counting items on shelves and replenishing according to par levels. Stocks shelves in supermarket style, and refrigerators using par levels in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Cleans and sanitizes work area before and after shift.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly workstation.
- Assists other employees, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Two (2) years experience in food service or customer service, preferred.
- Knowledge of culinary equipment safety procedures, required.
- Verbal communication and interpersonal skills, required.