Senior Program Manager
About the Job
Plans, implements, and evaluates a portfolio of value-based programs. Participates in all aspects of corporate programs, including planning, budgeting, staffing, and performance. Provides guidance to ensure that work is completed on time or in accordance with established standards or specifications. Evaluates strategy of care management programs, and is in frequent communication with project stakeholders.
- Provides guidance to planning and implementation for a portfolio of programs and engages key personnel to deliver on departmental and health system initiatives; works across departments to coordinate complex projects and initiatives; develops, implements, scales and sustains program initiatives.
- Responsible for aligning internal and external stakeholders and communicating project needs and milestones; develops program goals and objectives with measurable and actionable metrics.
- Partners with the leadership to develop tools and metrics to evaluate performance; partners with analytics team and collects data for review and analysis; prepares analyses, reports and presentations for management.
- Actively monitors program key performance indicators and proactively addresses deviation from performance goals; prepares additional recommendations and adjustments to plan, as needed.
- Designs, prepares and presents program assessment, data analysis, and strategy recommendations; develops project charters, project plans, business plans.
- Collects clinical and financial data to assess performance; evaluates program performance, prepares dashboards and makes strategic program recommendations.
- Conducts research on innovative new practices, identifies best practices and incorporates these ideas into program design; prepares operational analysis, flow charts, presentations and reports.
- Presents analysis and recommendations to leadership; obtains feedback and collaborates with management to develop program improvement plans.
- Monitors program plan performance and prepares status reports; supports partner and customer needs for organizational initiatives and client relationships.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.