Senior Digital Product Analyst
About the Job
Plans, organizes and evaluates enterprise digital patient experience features/capabilities and associated business processes from strategy and design through execution. Supports team in facilitating the key activities of business, including business analysis, vendor and market research, current state discovery, future state mapping, impact analysis, and developing change and culture management components as well as coordinating the technical execution, including digital marketing, software development and technology business solutions. Serves as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Maintains, distributes, and implements a content plan/editorial calendar across multiple releases.
- Manages multiple projects, set stakeholder expectations, and work individually and collaboratively across teams.
- Works with development, program management, and usability to translate high-level business goals into actionable requirements.
- Initiates and implements new technologies, methodologies, processes, and procedures to improve web strategies and support short and long-term department goals.
- Conducts analytics and develops various client-facing reporting and status updates.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.