Northwell Health Mount Kisco, NY
About the Job
- Performs essential cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules utilizing trained methods.
- Adheres to the strict principals, policies and procedures on infection control for all high to low risk areas as outlined EVS and IC Policy in I-10.1 of Infection Control manual.
- Perform heavy cleaning and sanitation functions in assigned areas following established schedules and Bi-Annual cleaning policy using prescribed.
- Attends mandatory hospital fire safety, infection control and hazardous waste training and department scheduled meetings/in-services/training sessions.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.