GME Training Program Administrator
About the Job
Implements program objectives maintaining databases, recruiting residents, and promoting effective working relationships with faculty and residents. Responsible for assisting the development of program policies, procedures and system processes that are compliant with external guidelines.
- Assists maintaining program accreditation with ACGME and applicable councils; prepares and coordinates materials and resources for ACGME self-study and site visit reviews.
- Assists in reviewing, assessing, developing, implementing and enforcing program-specific policies as required by the ACGME and other accrediting bodies; maintains, monitors and completes all required updates on applicable websites, surveys and electronic databases.
- Provides administrative and logistical coordination of all aspects of medical education programming in the department; prepares, monitors and disseminates faculty and resident rotations, on-call coverage, work hours and vacation schedules.
- Coordinates annual appointment, credentialing and on-boarding process for existing and new residents and fellows to ensure effective navigation of on-boarding process.
- Plans and executes annual residency and/or fellowship recruitment processes, documentation and events.
- Monitors and coordinates evaluation process to ensure ACGME milestone evaluations are captured.
- Assists with completion of Annual Program Evaluation (APE) module and ensures submission to OAA.
- Organizes and oversees all aspects of courses, conferences, alumni and graduation events; ensures that applicable events align with established CME guidelines.
- Compiles all required documents to ensure Clinical Competence Committee (CCC) functions to program requirements and standards of the Next Accreditation System.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.