Employee Health Services Assistant
About the Job
Performs various diversified office duties/functions. Ensures quality and completeness of clinical documentation within the Employee Health Services Operational database(s). Ensures department special initiatives are electronically recorded as the need may arise.
- Performs diversified office/clerical duties, like greets and navigates patients/customers, answers and directs phone calls, responds to messages, etc.
- Schedules appointment and performs registration of patients/customers in appropriate databases.
- Maintains department files and record keeping in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs electronic recording of department operations-based activity, like EHS database, Excel reports, Word documents and letters, etc.
- Reconciles company billing and positing to A/R and collecting payments.
- Maintains supply inventory, ordering and equipment functionality.
- Performs diversified Administrative duties, like composes of various correspondences, scheduling meetings when applicable.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity and interface effectiveness.
- Inputs and maintains database to generate various reporting, prepares data for statistical analysis, etc.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.