Directs the development, coordination and administration of Accounts Payable policies, services and programs of the organization. Participates in the development and implementation of financial and strategic planning activities. Facilitates quality improvement initiatives and the integration of the health system's values.
- Leads an Accounts Payable group by communicating with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs and goals that support a business, function or geographic area.
- Develops and articulates a short-term strategic vision for areas of responsibility.
- Monitors strategic operating goals, objectives and budget; reports operational performance, justification and/or corrective action.
- Promotes quality and productivity improvements through the development of improved procedures and processes to support department strategic direction; coordinates the implementation of strategic plans, policies and standards.
- Leads in planning, organizing and coordinating financial policies and practices; establishes and standardizes financial management systems to support financial reporting requirements.
- Directs operating systems, networks and data communication technologies that support department operations.
- Ensures compliance with government and regulatory agency requirements.
- Directs the implementation of Human Resources plans to achieve strategic goals and objectives including organizational development, recruiting, compensation, training and development and employee relations.
- Manages and evaluates direct reports and oversees the development, management and evaluation of indirect reports; ensures scheduling, assignment and prioritization of responsibilities.
- Builds and maintains productive inter/intra departmental, vendor and community resource relationships.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience and 7+ years of leadership / management experience, required.