Clerk - FlexStaff (Staten Island)
About the Job
Files, retrieves and distributes medical correspondence, records and other related documentation according to established guidelines. Performs related clerical support duties.
1. Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes required records, documents, etc.
2. Maintains recordkeeping system by tracking record/document locations in appropriate computer or manual logs.
3. Photocopies and faxes documents and records, as required.
4. Sorts and distributes mail and faxes, as required.
5. May perform scanning of patient documentation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as required.
6. Operates related office equipment.
7. Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Prior clerical experience, required.
• Basic computer skills, required.
• Ability to communicate effectively.