Transportation Business Analyst (tms/wms)
About the Job
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Transportation Business Analyst to join the Nike team! This person is a technical and subject matter professional supporting Nike's Domestic Transportation Team. This role will have system responsibility for day-to-day support and administration of our Transportation Management System (TMS). This person will utilize previous transportation industry and system standards to maintain the current systems, collaborate closely with IT teams, support Transportation operations and/or other Supply Chain initiatives. Additionally, the Analyst will optimize the transportation network by maintaining/developing delivery schedules/routing guides, performing data analysis, and recommending new capabilities/modes/flows/strategies in partnership with LSP Management and Transportation Strategy.
This role will also be responsible for researching and resolving issues to ensure data integrity for Nike and carrier's systems. This role will operate as the first point of escalation for data or process issues resolution. The analyst will ensure all processes/procedures of Inbound and Outbound Supply Chain Operations Data Management are followed resulting in timely resolution of data issues, while minimizing costs and maximizing data integrity to ensure a smooth flow of product to Memphis' Distribution Centers. This role will proactively determine impact to business product flow and revenue recognition and advance to Management as vital.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Conduct data mining and data analysis to identify trends, opportunities and provide meaningful summaries of key findings on a consistent and proactive basis. Assist in defining, measuring and communicating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive supply chain solutions
- Support maintenance of standard methodologies' usage to unlock business capabilities and strategic initiatives
- Become a go-to subject matter authority on Nike's Transportation systems and use expertise to contribute to meeting overall supply chain goals
- Assist with TMS and other logistics systems solution design and requirements gathering and implementation
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverables, acceptance criteria; Act as a liaison between Transportation/Operations/business teams
- Review and report on TMS SLA's compliance issues and bring up to Management as vital
- Develop ad hoc reports and coordinate meetings to address issues related to data management.
- Perform TMS and other logistics systems solution testing, configurations, and user training to meet business requirements
- Provide functional user admin support and identify system and process risks and opportunities
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders to quickly and effectively perform root cause analysis and communicate impact
- Provide post-implementation on-going operational support for TMS/Centiro and other logistics systems to maintain, document and troubleshoot complex business logic in partnership with our internal and external ops execution partners.
- Handle all carrier IT related issues with WMS, SAP for Nike' DCs (e.g. server upgrades, system outages)
- Day-to-day TMS compliance and maintenance (monitor and provide feedback to carriers on EDI compliance, setup new carriers and vendors, rates, etc.)
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years in Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or Business Analyst role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and/or carriers/vendors for implementation of project/program requirements