Transition Management Dir, Global Operations
About the Job
The first spark of a product idea sets the NIKE, Inc. Product team into motion. The team of developers, testers, engineers, designers and managers obsess over Nike's iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products' construction, fit and materials. They maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. They skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.
Consumer Creation Operations (CCO) exists to serve, enable and lead Nike's Consumer Creation team to the future! We drive data and digital capabilities, process and continuous improvement, and excellence in business operations. As a world class Operations team, our vision is to maximize the collective potential of Consumer Creation. CCO works closely with Nike's Men's, Women's, and Kids' Footwear and Apparel Product Merchandising, and Design teams.
Who we are looking for As part of the Consumer Creation Transition Management Team, the TM Director will help prepare Consumer Creation teams for transformational change (processes, tools and capabilities) through deliberate and thoughtful transition strategies. Within your role, you will use your change management experience to collaborate with Consumer Creation business partners across involved functions to develop/maintain plans that emphasize collective readiness and effective, coordinated activation and sustained adoption! This position will work in coordination with Strategy, HR, Communications, Operations and other key partners across the organization to obsess how we enable, serve, and lead NIKE and our Consumer Creation Team to the Future.
What you will work on
- Leads change/transition management efforts across functions and workstreams to enable transition efforts; provides organizational impact assessments; drives partner engagement, organizational readiness, communication planning, learning and development, adoption metrics and tracking, and general oversight of transition management efforts.
- Creates change frameworks, end to end mapping of change impacts, change planning, and rollout strategy for change and transformation projects within Consumer Creation.
- Participates in the coordination, design and facilitation of workshops, working sessions, and meetings.
- Measures effectiveness and innovates - Solicits feedback and listens to partners to evaluate the transition landscape to generate user-centric updates or innovative approaches for enhancing change culture.
- Develops and deploys methods for ongoing measurement of transition effectiveness and impact. Uses data and other findings to propose, test and establish new communications channels, content and tools that support partner needs and organizational goals.
- Serves as a liaison with other transition teams at Nike, as appropriate.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, organizational effectiveness or related field
- 5+ years of program and change management experience in a corporate environment, centered on large-scale transformational change
- Demonstrated experience in project management, developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Proven track record of communicating plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing meaningful, innovative strategies to the business
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a time-bound environment, while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business