Sr Ctrl Validation Testing Analyst
About the Job
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Who are we looking forWe're looking for a Sr. Control Validation Testing Analyst. This role will leverage knowledge of industry best practices, people and problem-solving skills to ensure regulatory (e.g., SOX, Sarbanes Oxley) and non-regulatory (e.g., Company Policy and standards) compliance functions are properly executed. The candidate needs to be passionate about control testing practices and compliance, and needs a good working knowledge of industry best practice frameworks, such as ISO, NIST and CoBIT and controls testing methodologies.
This opportunity requires skills and experience related to controls testing to ensure compliance. This control validation testing role requires experience in the enterprise's compliance with the Nike Information Security Policy and Standards. The candidate must be comfortable working in an ambiguous, yet fast-paced, environment.
What will you work onIf this is you, you'll be working with Compliance team and performing these key tasks:
- Consult on control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements.
- Understand the relationship between information security policies, standards, procedures, and controls as they pertain to the delivery and maintenance of quality systems so that you can effectively advocate information security rationale to business stakeholders.
- Regularly meet with business and technology teams across Nike to test new and existing controls for their compliance to the requirements.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Management, Information Security, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting
- 5 + years of IT Audit, internal Audit, and/or IT compliance history
- Knowledge of information security principles, frameworks, and best practices (e.g., PCI DSS, COBIT, COSO, NIST and ISO 27000).
- Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to others within Nike, Inc. both at WHQ and globally.
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Current on information security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices.
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM certifications are beneficial.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how the SOX ITGC's support the business in achieving annual compliance.