People Analytics Product Owner (remote)
About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a People Analytics Product Owner. This is a new crucial role for our People Analytics Business Intelligence and Solutions (BI&S) function that is accountable for flow of work across the BI&S team and standing up a roadmap for people analytics self-service platforms. The candidate for this role needs to be able to navigate complex organizational dynamics and work with a wide variety of partners while balancing speed and rigor in achieving their roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this role you would be responsible for managing the intake process for a portfolio of clients, building a product roadmap to meet their needs, advocating for clients with partner teams, and representing voice of the client in build decisions. As a PA product owner, your work would span projects (tracking and executing on requests from clients), products (working with HR tech to set up or build products), and platforms (working with solutions teams to build on our PA tech platforms). This role is for someone who likes to be at the center of a critical path directing the action!
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
If this is you, you'll be working on a team of Product Owners, each assigned a portfolio of clients from HR (such as HRBPs or HR COEs), to define reporting and analytics needs for our clients within our scaled self-service platforms. You'll work with our HR technology, Enterprise Data and Analytics, PA Solutions, and our PA Reporting and Training teams to develop ad hoc and technology enabled solutions for your portfolio. As a Product Owner, you'll also be business owner for at least one HR technology that acts as the core platform for your clients (e.g. tools like One Model, Qualtrics, and Adaptive Insights).
WHAT YOU BRING
- Open to remote work
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelors degree in HR, IT, Product Management, or equivalent experience
- In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they're applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a critical perspective on existing solutions
- Must excel working in teams that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Solid attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superb communication, collaboration, team dynamics, and conflict resolution
- Experience working with internal and external customers
- Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and hands-on creation of key artifacts including use cases, user stories, user acceptance criteria, or specifications
- Depth of experience in the People Analytics, HR, or HR Tech fields