Learning & Dev Mgr America Direct
About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR We're looking for a Manager of Learning & Development (L&D) for Nike Direct our North America (NA) geography. Nike L&D exists to serve teammates and build a learning culture through high-impact learning experiences, focused on what matters most to enable our people, teams, and business to grow. We are in need of a manager with experience identifying and providing effective solutions for employee learning needs-as a foundational part of a coordinated talent strategy and roadmap for the Nike Direct North America workforce! This manager has a deep passion for talent and knowledge of the retail business.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON You'll be working with Nike North America Direct HR and various business leaders to identify/prioritize learning needs, and provide effective solutions! Well over 50 percent of your time will be focused on the learning and development of our field (stores) population. You will share your insights to shape a coordinated talent strategy. You will provide input into our portfolio of global learning and development solutions, leading the execution of these solutions, and localization as needed to meet the unique needs of learners in Nike Direct. You will plan, activate, and lead the delivery of L&D programs, events, and experiences to Nike North America Direct employees, directly facilitating or in partnership with Nike world headquarters and global L&D delivery resources. You will ensure learning solutions achieve their intended outcomes.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH You will partner with Nike Direct HR business partners and HR Talent COE teammates to consult, identify and prioritize learning needs for Nike North America Direct-sharing these insights as well to craft the global and North America Talent and L&D strategy and roadmap. You will partner within L&D and key store partners to ensure the effective launch, communication, delivery, and evaluation of learning and development programs and experiences for takeaways within North America Direct.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors Degree in Organizational Development, Adult Learning or related field
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+yrs experience owning the operational delivery of L&D within a leading global consumer brand
- Experience working with and delivering high-impact learning solutions for retail field (stores) populations is helpful
- Experienced facilitator - both face to face and virtual - up to senior leaders, including vice presidents
- Business Consulting experience - ideally within an L&D role
- Program Management and operations expertise, ideally within Learning and Development
- Experience in pedagogy, practices & trends in learning delivery