Hr Manager, Distribution
About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to support our Memphis Distribution Center! You'll use your human resources expertise to collaborate with, and provide mentorship to, Nike Distribution Center employees and business leaders - improving our efficiency and activating growth.
Does this sound like you?
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be participating in key initiatives and talent planning sessions to assess talent and develop strategies to address development needs, gaps and risks. You will play a key role in developing and/or executing strategies and interventions requiring organizational design, employee relations, leadership and team development, organizational change, performance management, and compliance.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work closely with key partners within HR, Centers of Excellence and business leaders to deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and initiatives to build dedication, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams. You will also be encouraged to drive solutions that will contribute to organizational health and the achievement of strategic objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 5+ years relevant HR work experience
- Demonstrable track record to drive HR initiatives that result in improved business results
- Strong HR Expertise & Business Insight
- Critical Evaluation & Problem-Solving skills using quantitative and qualitative data
- Proven Leadership & Navigation
- Consultation Skills
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Relationship management at all levels of the organization
- Project Management experience
- HR experience in distribution or manufacturing
- Professional HR Certification