Finance Manager Capital Planning
About the Job
Today, the opportunities for growth across NIKE, Inc.'s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike's multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR We are looking for a Finance Manager to join the Capital Planning team. This team is responsible for NIKE's overall capital structure, including long and short-term funding needs, share repurchases, and enterprise cash flow and liquidity forecasting. Successful Finance Managers are analytical problem solvers that can communicate effectively with senior management while handling competing priorities in a constantly evolving environment!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON On any given day you might be leading NIKE's share repurchase strategy and execution, preparing interest income & expense forecasts, and assisting senior management with NIKE bank and rating agency relationship management. You will play a critical role in executing debt capital markets transactions. Finally, you will lead ad hoc analyses to support decisions around NIKE capital structure and liquidity in response to changing macro-economic or business conditions.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH You will partner cross-functionally with Global Business Planning, Global Cash and Banking, Corporate Finance, Controlling, Tax, Legal, and Investor Relations to successful execute deliverables. Additionally, you may work closely with our external relationship banks where they can provide research and/or products to support our capital structure objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other business-related field
- MBA and/or CFA charter holder is helpful
- Minimum 5 years work experience in publicly traded multinational company or at a financial services company
- Experience in Treasury, Banking and/or Corporate Finance
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with a keen ability to communicate complex concepts to wide and diverse audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver presentations to Senior Leadership
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and use visualization tools such as Power BI
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and constantly evolving environments
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities; strong organization skills