Expert Product Architect
About the Job
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
NIKE's Strategic Enterprise Capabilities program (SEC) is reinventing the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. SEC is driving end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, using a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-of-breed technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. One of the critical ingredients to our success is the implementation of our new ERP solutions.
Our team needs an Architect with experience working in an agile environment whose focus will be to craft the key Nike business processes. Be part of the organization responsible for delivering solutions that ignite growth and deliver value across the organization! Contribute to architecture of all associated systems including integration methodology, business processes, process re-engineering and process improvement. This role will be responsible for consultation with the business and knowledge transfer. Work on the most sophisticated projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization. This opportunity also involves evaluating, crafting and establishing technical protocols and standards for enterprise-wide use and evaluating vendor solutions. You'll provide integrated systems planning and recommend innovative technologies that will improve the current systems.
As the architect responsible for SAP Architecture, you'll work with business and IT teams to plan and execute a strategy for a Global rollout. You'll also develop the ERP architecture and design methodologies and standards, and provide architecture leadership to both technology and business partners throughout the company. Understanding, refining and communicating the ERP business requirements and using them to build a robust, sustainable and manageable architecture will be your primary responsibility.
Core responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing Sr Architect level SAP technical leadership and application architecture planning and delivery on large global sophisticated projects
- Establishing or modifying strategy, standards and procedures for SAP integration, configuration, and implementation
- Assisting in the development of SAP technological roadmaps while keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Developing strategies and identifying patterns for integrating different technologies.
- Researching new technologies to assist in establishing the architectural vision for IT systems
- Leading the design efforts to meet business objectives while driving the overall architecture to improve system reliability and flexibility
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years' business, IT or related experience
- 2 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Broad understanding of all components (Finance, Inventory, Allocation, Assortment Planning) of an SAP IS AFS/Retail solutions
- Understanding SAP Retail suite and its integration to AFS.
- Knowledge of SAP Netweaver platform components, specifically S/4 Fashion, Central Finance, MDG, BI, PO, FIORI , CAR and Portal highly desired
- Experience leading Blueprint (Analysis / Design Phase) and Implementation phases across different functions
- Experience with full system lifecycle for enterprise application development
- Ability to work successfully across a wide range of functions, teams and levels of management
- Ability to partner with and influence key stakeholders and technologists throughout Nike
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator