About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Who We are Looking For: Through the Consumer Direct Acceleration, Nike is transforming the way we inspire athletes, connect with our consumers, and elevate the way we do business. Our talent acquisition team is seeking a dynamic and passionate Executive Recruiter to lead VP+ searches (with some niche Director/Senior Director) across multiple domains within the organization! We are seeking both Technical and Non-Technical Executive Recruiting professionals for this space.
What You Will Work On:
- Create tailored and comprehensive executive search strategies to identify and attract the world's top leaders across functional domains within Nike, Inc.
- Developing innovative and forward-thinking practices to identify and engage executive talent in alignment with Nike's values and critical future capabilities
- Use data to advise decisions and report results in a storytelling format back to business and/or TA Leaders. Integrate talent research, talent mapping, and robust market data to advise your hiring executives and overall search strategies
- Actively engage with both internal/external partners to gain insight, elevate our process or experience and collaborate to deliver results (including, but not limited to: external search firms; internal Talent Sourcing/Talent Research/Candidate Experience Coordination; diversity partnerships) to drive consultative partnerships on the full-life cycle of the search
- Collaborate with Global Heads of Recruiting to integrate VP-level hiring process and ongoing updates into their overall portfolio of recruitment practices
- Partner with HRBPs and Talent Management Leads to proactively identify future skills gaps and engage with diverse pools of talent for immediate and ongoing pipelines for future placement
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of VP hiring at Nike by providing market expertise on relevant industries and talent pools
- Leading hiring leader and partner management and recurring search progress meetings on active searches
- Conducting formal interviews, organizing, and leading kick-off and debrief sessions, performing comprehensive executive reference checks, and offer presentation and negotiation
- Partnering with Compensation, Mobility, Executive Searches, HR Technology Operations (and others) to finish the play and ensure a seamless candidate journey through to onboarding
- Providing strategic oversight of executive search standard methodologies and compliant weekly reporting to senior leaders in TA, Reporting, and business partners
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 8 years directly hiring at the VP+ level
- Global experience at a large matrix organization preferred
- Proven high agility to work across a variety of domains and functional areas within the organization
- Ability to both own full life-cycle searches (from inception through close) and step in for executive sourcing/research support on searches owned by members of the Senior TA Leadership team
- A natural alignment towards collaboration and consistent and transparent partnerships
- High-level of intellectual curiosity; a seeker. Qualified candidate will demonstrate extremely sound decision-making abilities and a bias for action. A natural motivation to seek knowledge proactively to get results and accountability with internal and external parties
- Strong executive presence and polished communication skills to interactive and influence and lead change at the most senior levels in the organization