Dir, Hr Business Partner Global Hr For
About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Director, HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for providing solutions, thought partnership and business talent strategies to senior leaders. We are looking for a passionate HR leader to communicate, execute and deliver key HR programs, best practices and people solutions to our Global HR Leadership team. Providing strategic consultation and coaching to executive leaders on organizational issues that contribute to growth of the business and the team, we need a leader who will serve as a key resource for employees through sensing, listening, providing mentorship. We are searching for an HR change agent who thrives in ambiguity, is flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced organization and can demonstrate strong executive communication and presentation skills to communicate across all levels of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
In this role, you will build organizational alignment and capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate leader focused interventions with both Global HR and Geo HR teams (e.g., team effectiveness, org design, employee engagement, etc.). You'll also support the strategic workforce plans that are aligned with HR business strategies and objectives, and apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to guide COEs in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions. You'll provide HR expertise on business strategies, as well as sound business expertise, to HR Vice Presidents and their specialized leadership teams. Finally, you will be accountable for the state of the Global HR bench, succession and career planning.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Alongside your team, you will help build and implement HR strategy across the Global HR Leadership team! You will support the totality of the Global HR businesses alongside the HR for HR team, and will report to the Sr. HR for HRBP.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field.
- 8+years of demonstrable experience across HR specialization areas.
- 2 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of HR business-facing experience (e.g. HRBP, HR Manager, etc.).
- Experience supporting executive leaders in organizations.
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking.
- Demonstrable experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them manage significant organizational change during periods of realignment and growth.
- Available to travel 10%.
- Experience leading or partnering with Org Design/Org Effectiveness, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, and Total Rewards.
- Proven experience setting and leading organizational effectiveness, organization efficiency and design initiatives, as well as multi-year talent strategies.