Cdm 365 Omnichannel (o2o) Service Spec
About the Job
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
The brand landscape has proven that a 365 approach is necessary to keep pace with consumer expectations. This means more consistent marketing programming that extends the brand fully into the consumer's world, and a commitment to long-term consumer concepts that differentiate our product offering consistently over time. Through an approach of creativity and testing, the 365 Marketing Team seeks to make sport and Nike essential to the daily lives of athletes* through relevant content-powered stories, services and shopping experiences. This means we obsess the consumer, their needs and behaviors, and we do so to power up and manage dynamic marketing programs that build our brand, daily.
Who we are looking for We are looking for a Omnichannel (O2O) Services Marketing Specialist to support the 365 Marketing team in our efforts to make sport and Nike essential to the daily lives of athletes*! The O2O Specialist will be a key member of the team, focused on all areas the consumer has with the Nike brand - across all digital touchpoints, in-stores and at events. This candidate will need to be a storyteller, comfortable digging into the data to drive insights and actions in an environment where innovation is paramount. This candidate possesses communication skills to deliver compelling messages across a wide range of audiences: senior leadership, business leaders, territory teams and product owners. This candidate is a team collaborator that is comfortable with ambiguity: this is a new space for our brand to drive at scale and always on.
What you will work on If this is you, you'll be working on the North America 365 Consumer Direct Marketing team where we are leading the vision for daily relationships with athletes, scaling a daily content engine. This team is at the forefront of brand storytelling, consumer data, creative content and technology! This work will require end-to-end management of marketing plans and close partnership with brand and business teams to stay aligned on project priorities and briefing of the creative team to drive impactful daily storytelling. A test-and-learn approach will underscore all work, and you will play an active role in supporting testing agendas.
As the NA CDM O2O Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Support team with omnichannel (O2O) marketing programs including but not limited to: integrated digital/physical brand initiatives, community Giveback program, in-store experiences & events and membership opportunities.
- Develops creative briefs to support business-building marketing strategies
- Pilot services to engage, serve and retain athletes*
- Lead all details of owned projects/initiatives including communication strategy, preparing and presenting briefs, running program overviews, work back schedules, creative approvals, project budget, distribution and recaps.
What you bring
- BA/BS degree
- 3 -5 years' experience in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience in marketing strategy, planning, and implementation, advertising, PR, and events execution.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and tactics across key channels including digital apps, email, .com experiences, paid media and social
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Outstanding task management across multiple work streams with attention to details
- Proficiency with MS Office, Keynote.
- Strong excel and data analysis skills