Apla Direct Insights & Analytics Mgr
About the Job
Who we are looking for Innovation is at our core, and that sport extends beyond cutting-edge products. A forward-thinking mentality coupled with a steadfast aim to serve the consumer influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer insights and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of marketplace presence that will change how we build assortments, services and experiences. We seek analytics experts to help lead and optimize Nike's footprint through the delivery of insights!
What will you work on As Insights & Analytics Manager for Nike Direct (digital and B&M Stores) you will be using data to advise our teams on the best path forward to better serve our Nike Direct consumers and their evolving needs. You will collaborate with your Analytics teammates in Test & Learn projects and provide insights to influence business aspects including Product, Marketing, Experience, Service and Member benefits.
This position requires a high-energy, motivated individual with strong technical analytical skills and demonstrable strategical approach to craft mid/long term tracks of Analytical work. All coupled with ability to drive several concurrent analysis projects with a wide set of partners. The right individual will be on top of O2O and B&M retail trends as well as the evolution of Analytical tools and techniques.
- Drive a Test&Learn analytics agenda on areas that go from Digital Experience, Promotions, Store services, Price, and others
- Drive the strategic development of a X-Channel Analytics role, finding opportunities for new types of analysis and defining the capabilities needed to support them
- Discover and implement the processes and analytic tools needed to perform a best-in-class A/B testing program
- Work with our territory teams (Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Mexico, Chile) on streamlining their strategic analysis needs
- Research to evaluate the feasibility of implementing a scalable and flexible process/tool for consumer and Digital Platform KPIs Forecast creation
- Develop the roadmap and relationship with technical teams regarding new reports, tools and data foundation needs
- Serve as subject matter expert on analytics across several workstreams, providing a perspective on what data we have, what analytics can tell us about it, and how we can use it to optimize the best experience for our consumers and our business.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in a retail environment analyzing Consumers, POS, Marketing data or similar
- Deep knowledge of Retail Financials, CRM metrics, Commerce Key Performance Indicators and return on investment, consumers segmentation, sales attribution and omnichannel analytics.
- Advanced SQL skills required. Experience in querying big data environments preferred and Predictive Analytics skillset highly regarded.
- Experience on various types of tools used in analytics including Visualization tools, Database clients, statistical tools, POS tools, Web analytics and clickstream, etc
- Experience in analyzing business performance and its drivers, demonstrable examples of leading performance reviews sessions to senior leadership highly preferred
- High preference for candidates with experience on some of these areas: A/B testing, audience and communication Testing, Marketing Investment optimization, Long term forecasting.
- Strong communication skills both at a technical level as well as at a Financial/Biz performance level. Proven examples of using data to influence decision making required
- Excellent task management capabilities to develop multiple tracks of work and requirements, appropriately prioritizing projects based on business impact and critical timelines.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required. As potentially part of a complex organization, multi geo located, International experience highly regarded