Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent
About the Job
We're NextHome Journey, central Iowa's premier local real estate group with the weight of a national franchise behind us. We live and work in the heart of the Midwest in beautiful downtown Ames, Iowa.
Our company culture speaks to who we are, the type of agent we attract, and how we are perceived by the consumer of real estate services. We focus on what is really needed to successfully partner with an agent to assure their success. That is, client-centric marketing, comprehensive technologies, automated systems and an inspirational culture.
Our comprehensive proprietary platform puts the latest technology at your fingertips, all in one place. Our multifaceted approach to training and support is designed to make all things easier for today's busy agent. Our all inclusive business model is affordable and flexible.
A Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents not only lists and manages housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate. If you already possess your real estate license, we want to speak with you!
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make over $80,000 a year after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.