Sr Software Eng – Front End (Remote)
About the Job
Senior Software Engineer - Front End (Remote)
About the job
Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) is growing our Software Development team and we are looking for engineers who bring new ideas from all areas, including building reusable components, retrieving data, architecting front end platform solutions, UI design and collaboration, and mobile first development.
As a Front End Software Engineer you will be working with a collaborative team of designers, QA, developers, and product managers. You will need to be able to articulate your decisions, evangelize new initiatives, and take feedback into the next iteration. You also specialize in building responsive web applications using the latest technologies, standards, and practices. Additionally, you are passionate about design systems, reusable components, and developing amazing products for our athletes and coaches.
Engineers at NCSA are versatile and enthusiastic in their approach to solving complex problems as we continue to push our platform and applications forward.
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced fluency using web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular, React, or Vue
- Familiarity with the entire web stack, including protocols, security, and optimization
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts to all facets of the organization
- Excellent sense of web design and strong fundamentals of UI/UX
- Contribute to and work within an Agile team
- Enjoy collaborating, teaching, and interacting with other teammates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with front end libraries and/or front end frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
NCSA is the world's largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Reigning Champs LLC ( www.reigningchamps.com ), NCSA's 750 teammates leverage exclusive data, proprietary matching algorithms, and personal relationships built over nearly two decades as the industry leader to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 34 sports every year. You can learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org .