About the Job
Admissions Coordinator - Sales (Remote)
Join our exciting start-up as a key member on our sales team! Given our ambitious roadmap and strong increase in new signups, CollegeAdvisor.com is looking for all-star Admissions Coordinators to join our growing company as soon as possible.
CollegeAdvisor.com is a digital-first college admissions company that pairs high school students with elite human advisors and leverages technology to help them accomplish their college goals. Launched to market in September 2019, we have a network of 115+ remote advisors who previously attended or currently attend top tier colleges and work with our families from all around the United States and several countries globally.
Our CollegeAdvisor.com Coordinators are friendly, helpful guides for prospective CollegeAdvisor.com clients who are beginning their college search and application journeys. Oftentimes, you will be the first touchpoint for families that demonstrate interest in CollegeAdvisor.com through our product and marketing lead-generation activities. Coordinators engage with prospective families, help introduce them to CollegeAdvisor.com services, and ask questions to determine whether they're a "qualified lead" that our Sales Specialists should follow up with for enrollment in one of our admissions programs.
We aim to be the most customer-friendly and advisor-friendly college advising company in the world, prioritizing the interests of our customers and student advisors above all else. Our average client rating is 9.8/10 and we helped students gain admission to top schools such as Harvard, Stanford, U Penn, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, MIT, Dartmouth, Cornell, UCLA, UC Berkeley, USC, Emory, UVA, U Michigan, and win several prestigious scholarships including the Questbridge and Coca-Cola programs.
- Be a friendly guide at the beginning of a student/parent's journey with CollegeAdvisor.com
- Review CollegeAdvisor.com service offerings at an introductory level, over the phone
- Provide value to every student and family that engages with CollegeAdvisor.com
- Assess whether prospective families are "qualified" for deeper sales activity
- Schedule follow-up demo calls for qualified families on Sales Specialist calendars
- Work with Sales Specialists Team to develop best practices for introductory calls and work with Digital Marketing team to give feedback on quality of leads from various marketing channels
- Manage leads through CRM platforms and provide frequent feedback to Operations team to improve key tools and systems
- An outgoing personality with great energy and an excellent phone presence
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent collaboration and people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with CRM and other digital tools
Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a passion for providing world class customer service
- Have experience selling to high school students and families
- Exhibit a competitive & results driven attitude
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, team-oriented company
- Have a strong interest in the college application, financial aid, and admissions process
- Have applied and was accepted to multiple colleges and universities
Additionally, alignment with our core values is essential for your success here. At CollegeAdvisor.com, we:
- Are Customer Focused
- Value Diverse Perspectives
- Ship to Learn
- Have an Ownership Mindset
- Strive for Continuous Improvement
- Have a Start-up Mentality: Do whatever it takes!
Benefits & Perks
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
CollegeAdvisor.com mission is to empower students of all backgrounds to achieve their college dreams. We live that mission out through our focus on great value at great price. Our students are a diverse and high-achieving group, typically amongst the top 25% in their high school class and targeting highly selective universities in the United States (Top 50.) We also have a thriving CollegeAdvisor.com Scholars Program, which completely funds the cost of our program in the form of a scholarship for highly exceptional, low-income students. You can learn more at https://www.CollegeAdvisor.com/
CollegeAdvisor.com is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws .