Social Media Coordinator Group
About the Job
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company's major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment. Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
This coordinator role will work across all sports and accounts in the NBC Sports social portfolio.
- Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms
- Develop and maintain content plans and activations in the social content calendar
- Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
- Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
- Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture
- Strong expertise in a variety of sports, especially those that air on the NBC family of networks (NFL, Olympics, Golf, NHL, Motorsports, etc.)
- Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Minimum one (1) year relevant work experience or related internships