NaphCare is hiring an experienced Ophthalmic Technician just like you in Phoenix Arizona!
This position is located with the Arizona Regional office in Downtown Phoenix.
- Assist Regional Optomeptrist in developing our “in house” eyecare service
- Schedule appointments onsite and offsite
- Basic exam skills, such as testing visual acuity, eye pressures, checking pupils, extraocular muscles movements, and refraction
- Perform visual fields and OCTs
- Travel to Arizona Department of Corrections facilties
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience as an ophthalmic tech
- Current COA or COT certification
- Computer literacy and organizational skills
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Working knowledge of eye terminology, eye anatomy, diseases, symptoms, and ocular medications
Ability to triage patients, respond to health needs requests
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include :
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts day one!
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
#Correctional Optometrist #Jail Optometrist #Naphcare #Everhealth #Full Time #Benefits # Optometrist #Patient Eye Care #County Optometrist #State Optometrist #Government Optometrist #Veteran Optometrist #Fixed schedule #12 hour shifts #New grads #New Graduates# Low Cost Benefits #PRN #Part Time #Full Time #Short Term Contract