NaphCare is hiring experienced Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PA just like you at the Spokane County Jail located in Spokane, Washington 99260.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over 4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare. “I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer here than when I worked in the ER.”-Justin, DON
We are happy to train you, so if you are a new grad, we encourage you to apply.
NaphCare Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts day one!
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
- Active, unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner in state of employment required; 1 year of experience highly preferred
- Provide direct and indirect medical care to meet the physiological, psychological and emotional needs of the patients
- Obtain history and perform a physical examination to determine patient health status
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement treatment plans
- Identify patient health conditions and prescribe treatment based on diagnosis
- Evaluate patients who have returned from off-site treatment
- Admit and discharge patients from all units in the facility
- Conduct rounds
- Schedule and perform laboratory and diagnostic procedures
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you’re interested in.
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
#Correctional Nurse Practitioner #Correctional Physician Assistant #Jail Nurse Practitioner #Jail Physician Assistant #Naphcare #Everhealth #Benefits #Nurse Practitioner #Physician Assistant #Detox #Patient Care #County Nurse Practitioner #County Physician Assistant #State Nurse Practitioner #State Physician Assistant #Government Nurse Practitioner #Government Physician Assistant #Veteran Nurse Practitioner #Veteran Physician Assistant #Fixed schedule #12 hour shifts #New grads #New Graduates #Low Cost Benefits #PRN #Part Time #Full Time #Short Term Contract #NP #PA