Have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very appreciative of your care? NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare.
NaphCare is hiring a Full-Time Director of Nursing (RN) just like you to join our team at Pima County Jail located in Tucson, Arizona.
This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare. “I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer here than when I worked in the ER.” Justin, DON
NaphCare Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan starts day one!
- Health, dental & vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts day one!
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Free access to NetCE
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
- Active, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in Arizona; Bachelors in Nursing preferred
- Responsible for staff development, nursing education and management of nursing practice
- Coordinate nursing staff orientation and training to both facility and company policies
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the nursing staff
- Make clinical rounds
- Assist with recruiting efforts
We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over 4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you’re interested in.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
#Correctional Nurse #Jail Nurse #Director of Nursing #DON #Naphcare #Everhealth #Benefits #Registered Nurse #RN #Detox #Med Cart #Patient Care #County Nurse #State Nurse #Government Nurse #Veteran Nurse #Fixed schedule #12 hour shifts #Low Cost Benefits #PRN #Part Time #Full Time #Short Term Contract #Travel Nurse #Director of Nursing #DON #RN #Director of Nursing RN