Guest Services Representative - Full time - 001461
About the Job
Guest Service Representative
Motel 6 / Studio 6
About the role
Come join a company that has been growing rapidly and outperforming the market segment over the last 5 years. G6 Hospitality, which represents the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brand has initiated a system-wide renovation effort, invested in technology and has expanded globally. Specifically, within the Human Resources team we have recently made new investments in technology to better support our team members and put a greater focus on talent management, career pathing and development.
What you will be doing
Our Guest Service Representatives create a hospitable guest experience while performing tasks at the front desk. The GSR is a member of the Welcome Team and is a vital position to us as it provides the first impression of our brand. We are dedicated to providing you a safe environment and giving you the training to help you excel in your role. Lastly, it is difficult to find any environment that offers the room for growth, defined career paths and stability that we offer our Team Members.
The "top six @ 6"
- People excellence - exhibits a heart for service with dedication to customer service and teamwork
- Product excellence - deliver a great guest experience with friendly, smiling service and a fast and accurate check in
- Guest excellence - cheerfully interact and assist guests with information about the property and local amenities
- Guest experience - identifies opportunities to increase revenue
- Partner excellence - at times, may have to perform duties of other property positions to ensure we are driving a great guest experience
- Other duties - participates in all training and safety meetings
What we are searching for
The Guest Service Representative is vital to the delivery of our brand promise of delivering a clean, comfortable room with great service. To do so requires:
- Holds a deep heart for service
- Desire to grow in the organization
- Charismatic and thoughtful
- Enjoys getting to know new people
- Maintaining high standards and the appearance of the front desk
- Ongoing communication with the General Manager to address any opportunities
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Basic communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to meet all employment qualifications at the time of hire
What it's like at G6
At G6 Hospitality our Team Members......
- Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
- Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
- Connect with the community, employees and leadership
- Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
- Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?
100 Watervliet AvenueAlbany, NY 12206