Digital Producer (Seasonal)
MLB Advanced Media New York, NY
About the Job
This seasonal position will assist with day-to-day content production for MLB Club websites, email marketing, and other production-related tasks.
- Producing digital content for Club websites and apps via a Content Management System
- Producing, testing and sending commercial and service-related email communications to Club fans
- Producing, testing, and sending push notifications to applicable fans from the MLB Ballpark app
- Producing transactional and non-transactional forms
- Optimizing the information architecture and performance of Club websites
- Create and edit photos, images and promotional graphics.
- Build email or push notification audiences from Club-provided lists
- Provide additional digital production and QA support for the MLB Club Marketing group
- This position offers the flexibility to work remotely in locations across the country
- *Must be available to work nights and weekends throughout the year as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in digital marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least three years' experience in a similar digital production role
- Experience with project coordination
- Ability to develop professional relationships with all levels of Club personnel and MLB staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve while working under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of initiative and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of semantic, handwritten XHTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Familiarity with baseball
Major League Baseball (MLB) is the most historic of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. Employees love working at MLB because of the culture of opportunity, collaboration, and professionalism. The professionals who are most successful at MLB take initiative, know how to identify and solve problems, put the team first, and work collaboratively. For those who are ready to join the "Major Leagues" of their careers, MLB takes the same approach as they do with their players: striving to empower their own "workforce athletes" to be at their best by engineering experiences that put employees in the best position to succeed. Major League Baseball is looking for candidates who are ready to step up to the plate and continue transforming America's pastime to best serve its fans for decades to come.
MLB's vision is to be the global sport of choice for youth to play, fans of all backgrounds to enjoy and a desired destination for employment.
With a belief that the journey to growth and greatness is ongoing, MLB gives employees the opportunity to continue learning and honing their skills with programs such as: tuition reimbursement; mentorship programs; lunch and learns; online course subscriptions; paid industry certifications; business resource groups; and more.
MLB provides its employees with exceptional medical, dental, and vision coverage. Premiums are 100% employer covered to help employees focus on being their best!
Are you ready to Step Up to the Plate? Apply below!