Coordinator, Quality Control
MLB Advanced Media New York, NY
About the Job
Major League Baseball is seeking a Coordinator, Quality Control to r eview licensee/sponsor proposed use of all MLB-related entities.
- Review submissions of samples of products, publications, advertisements, promotional materials and other items featuring marks of Major League Baseball-related entities (as well as marks used as part of the Hall of Fame, Minor Leagues, International licensing programs) to determine whether trademark use and products comply with established MLB guidelines.
- Assist Legal Department with trademark registration, maintenance and protection program
- Additional work/projects as assigned by QC Manager
- Bachelor's degree and one to two years of relevant experience in a Quality Control Department, law firm, Legal Department or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail, organized, ability to multi-task, ability to communicate well orally and in writing, team player
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Baseball is preferable
- Foreign language capabilities beneficial
Major League Baseball (MLB) is the most historic of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. Employees love working at MLB because of the culture of opportunity, collaboration, and professionalism. The professionals who are most successful at MLB take initiative, know how to identify and solve problems, put the team first, and work collaboratively. For those who are ready to join the "Major Leagues" of their careers, MLB takes the same approach as they do with their players: striving to empower their own "workforce athletes" to be at their best by engineering experiences that put employees in the best position to succeed. Major League Baseball is looking for candidates who are ready to step up to the plate and continue transforming America's pastime to best serve its fans for decades to come.
MLB's vision is to be the global sport of choice for youth to play, fans of all backgrounds to enjoy and a desired destination for employment.
With a belief that the journey to growth and greatness is ongoing, MLB gives employees the opportunity to continue learning and honing their skills with programs such as: tuition reimbursement; mentorship programs; lunch and learns; online course subscriptions; paid industry certifications; business resource groups; and more.
MLB provides its employees with exceptional medical, dental, and vision coverage. Premiums are 100% employer covered to help employees focus on being their best!
Are you ready to Step Up to the Plate? Apply below!