Account Support Representative
About the Job
Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
Our Account Support Representatives assist pharmacies, patients and insurance companies with prescription drug processing and claims management. There is no marketing or selling involved, and here is what you will be doing:
- Calling out and receiving inbound telephone calls to solve a variety of inquiries and service requests
- Responding to written communications, sending faxes and ensuring end-to-end service to our clients and claimants
- Entering and maintaining accurate records in our information system with attention to detail
- Analyzing and solving customer concerns using established policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required, Pharmacy Technician License a plus
- Some college preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in the health care or pharmacy environment
- Experience with project management in business setting
- Understanding of medical terminology desired
- Proficient with MS Office software software including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to use clear English verbal and written communication at all times
- Builds productive internal/external relationships
- Applies friendly demeanor with drive for success to achieve objectives in timely fashion
- Works on business problems where analysis of situations or data requires review of multiple factors. Exercises good judgement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Be friendly, professional and upbeat with strong customer service skills
- Enjoy a team environment with other dedicated, hardworking people
- Bilingual of any other language (a bonus)!
We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.