Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist
About the Job
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist? At Mission Imaging, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Mission Imaging, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Role Summary: The Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist is required to perform invasive and non-invasive procedures on a variety of patients per the needs of the modality/department. The Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist is required to utilize sterile techniques, if necessary, operate complex imaging equipment and assist physicians as necessary. Continuing education, learned skills and experience will be utilized. This position will function without constant supervision to produce superior quality imaging studies. The Multi-Modality Technologist must routinely work within a minimum of two qualifying modalities as directed by department managers/supervisors to meet the specific needs of the department. Performs all duties relating to the specific primary and post primary imaging modalities in which they are working. This includes Diagnostic, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound. Mammography & Bone Densitometry.
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic
- Technology (JCERT) program.
- Preferred Education: None
- Required License: ARRT registered and hold post primary certification in a minimum of 1 additional qualifying discipline in which exams will be performed in the role of Multi-Modality Technologist OR must obtain registry and have current certification on credentialing website for specified imaging modality within specific timeframe as follows; a. CT 6-9 months, b. Mammography 12 months, c. MRI 12-18 months
- Completes requirements for CEU for re-certification. BLS certified.
- Preferred License: None
- Required Experience: Previous experience in a multi-disciplined Radiology Department.
- Preferred Experience: Two years previous experience in an advanced discipline.
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region. Mission Hospital is licensed for more than 800 beds and houses the region’s dedicated Level II trauma center. It includes Mission Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital. The flagship hospital of Mission Health, Mission Hospital has been consistently ranked as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics. Mission Hospital, a member of Mission Health, is an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.