Sales Associate - Bean Shops PRN
About the Job
Performs sales and cash handling transactions to meet customer needs and department goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate a cash register, including credit card, payroll deduction, and department charge transactions.
- Ensures cash and charge sales, cash drawer reconciliation, deposits, and required documentation are in compliance with department standards.
- Monitors supply of change and replenishes as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of menu items, and prices, and merchandise.
- Stocks and prices Bean Shop food items and merchandise to appeal to and meet requests
- Monitors, replenishes, and prices supplies/food items/merchandise in accordance with department procedures.
- Arranges merchandise and displays in an attractive manner.
- Ensures all items are fully restocked for the next shift.
- Maintains a clean and inviting atmosphere to encourage customer patronage.
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in western North Carolina and the adjoining region. Mission Hospital is licensed for more than 800 beds and houses the region’s dedicated Level II trauma center. It includes Mission Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital. The flagship hospital of Mission Health, Mission Hospital has been consistently ranked as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics. Mission Hospital, a member of Mission Health, is an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Sales Associate - Bean Shops PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.