Valet Manager USA
About the Job
Who will I be working for?
We are the “The Hospitality Parking Company” SP+ Hospitality manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders!
Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you?
Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location?
Do you posses the spirit to serve?
If so, this opportunity might be right for you!
What do I do as a Valet Manager?
As our newest Manager, you will be the leader of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. You will oversee all aspects of parking operations, parking services/rates and will be responsible for foreseeing the possible impact all events will have on property parking operation. Some responsibilities include:
- Delivering and enhancing client and guest satisfaction
- Account performance
- Associate relations, hiring and staffing
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.Please note that the title for this position in our payroll system is Facility Manager.
- High school graduate.
- Ability to do basic arithmetic with knowledge of practical bookkeeping and basic accounting functions.
- Two (2) years experience as a manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Familiarity of property operations and surroundings.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (stick shift) a plus.
- Ability to sprint short distances
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, luggage, etc.)
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit alternately, depending on specific daily demands.
- Approximately 75% of the time is spent on feet and 25% sitting.
- Up to 50% of time, may have to perform the following physical activities: bend / stoop / squat; crawl; climb stairs / ladders; kneel; push or pull; twists torso; reach above shoulder level.
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable accommodation to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.