Remote Strategic Full Cycle Recruiter - Nursing
About the Job
Are you a skilled external Recruiter tired of working on commission but still love the challenge of finding in-demand talent in a competitive market? If so, this could be the perfect match for you!
MedStar Health is seeking highly motivated Contract Recruiters. You will support our internal nursing clients with challenging to fill nursing and technologist roles. This position is for a hungry, creative, and self-motivated recruiter with a passion and proven track record of locating top talent. If you get inspired by the hunt, search, and close – this is the opportunity for you! Potential to work virtually within the Washington, DC and Baltimore metro areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with creative sourcing such as boolean searches, Talentbin, MeetUp, LinkedIn Recruiter, Carbonmade, Github, and other social media and professional networking platforms
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Well-developed multi-tasking, time management and customer service skills
- Proven track record of results
- 3+ years related experience in recruitment and staffing
- ATS and CRM experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Agency recruiting experience a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, metrics driven culture
- Corporate recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
6 month contract with Temp to Perm possibility.
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.