Medical Office Associate I - Primary Care
About the Job
Primary Care Office of Atlantic Medical Group is currently seeking an experienced Medical Office Assistant who can float to different Primary Care offices. Will float between Rockaway and Morrsitown Practices. Candidate must be flexible in what Northern NJ office will be needed.
- The Medical Office Assistant will be responsible for managing phones, scheduling and confirmng appointments, checking patients in upon arrival
- MOA, Medical Office Assistant will collecting co-pays, verifying insurance, processing referrals scanning documents into electronic medical record files, pProcessing medical record releases, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- Prior administrative experience in a physician practice strongly preferred
- Computer literacy essential
- EPIC EMR experience desired
- Strong customer services a must
- Flexibility in schedule required at different locations as needed
- Must be flexible and okay with driving and transporatation
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.