RN Coordinator Nephrology Transplant
About the Job
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a Nephrology / Renal Kidney Transplant Coordinator RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Nephrology / Renal Kidney Transplant Coordinator is a registered nurse who plans, coordinates and implements the care of the solid organ transplant patient and living donor, as applicable, in both the in-patient and out-patient settings in accordance with the nursing process. This will include Case Management duties as required.
- The scope of the role includes acting as a liaison with the organ procurement organization and the OPTN, assessing human, financial and material resources of patients and families
- Coordinating information flow among medical, ancillary, nursing, financial and insurance company staff
- Representing the transplant program through involvement in hospital and community activities.
- Coordinator participates in the development and maintenance of the transplant statistical database
Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Medical City offers a full-service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire or transfer
- Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing.
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Two years critical care experience
- One year experience in management of organ failure/transplant/VAD patients preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.