DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
L&D Surgical Technologist
*** New Hires may receive up to a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance ***
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Night Shifts from 7pm-7am with Rotating Weekends
Location: Medical City Dallas Hospital
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world’s best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
L&D Surgical Technologist Job Summary:
- Collaborates with RN’s, obstetricians, CRNA’s and anesthesiologists to serve in support role in Labor and Delivery, including within the OR.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Has expertise with aseptic technique within the surgical/obstetrical setting.
- Accomplishes assignments related to anesthesia supplies, equipment and set-up.
- Will demonstrate proficiency with various types of anesthesia and their preparation/set-up.
- Transports patients between units in a safe manner using good body mechanics.
L&D Surgical Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or hospital training program.
- Previous anesthesia tech experience, preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- Certified Surgical Tech.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.